Friday, April 01, 2005

A dreary & relatively unexciting day...

Current mood: So sleepy!!!!! *yawnzzz*

today has been quite a long day... finally it's nite time & finally heard frm my boo! :P he's back frm outfield... back to the sunny island of tekong! haha.. poor him la..
newaez smthg 2 look forward.. will get to see him tmr! ;)
my day started with driving at 1230-1400.. damn stalled the farkin car again!!! yuck. hate it. oh well.. i m a female driver n i suck dat i admit. jus dun need pple 2 b laughin in my face bout it.. :(
wellzz.. after drivin i went to meet my mummy at tamp int to go to tm for lunch & gai gai..
finally bought a pair of converse shoes! err.. duno wad look i tryin to achieve la.. but jus thot it's not dat ex & it saves me the trouble of travellin to queensway to look for another pair of sneaks.. :P haha lazy me.. yup.. so it's the ol' sch type of canvas shoes.. white colour wif red & navy blue lines! woohoo! damn nice la! to me at least! can use it durin' my trip.. had coffee with qin & jon.. wah lao.. it's been a while since i last spoke to jon.. finally managed to c him & spend some time wif e ol' bud! ;) had dinner wif my parents aft qin & jon left at tm food court.. yummy hokkien mee!!!! my fav! haha! =P wad a pig...
currently waiting for greg to come pick me to go check out fellow Hyundai cars! car forum!! woohoo! super fun!
anywayz.. yay! my jiejie is comin back soon!! =) a couple more days! yay! my room wudnt b so lonely & quiet anymore soon!

No comments: